THE OLD ‘LA SCALA THEATRE’ AWAITS REJUVENATION WITH UNRIVALLED VALUE-ADD OPPORTUNITY IN THE HEART OF FOOTSCRAY
This unique opportunity to secure the former La Scala Theatre and the adjoining, high-exposure shopfront at 29 Leeds Street, Footscray, with the following key attributes:
• An expansive, former theatre and prime, high-street shopfront span of versatile, open plan building area of 870sqm approx
• Offered with Vacant Possession, providing ultimate flexibility for immediate occupation, investment or development (STCA).
• Zoned Activity Centre 1, primed for higher and better use in refurbishment or redevelopment (STCA).
• Positioned in Footscray’s bustling and evolving activity precinct, 29 Leeds Street benefits from an incredible central location and exceptional pedestrian foot traffic.
• Adjoining the iconic Footscray Market, the property is metres to the Footscray Train Station, Hopkins Street and benefits from exceptional road and public transport connectivity, just 5km west of the Melbourne CBD.
• Surrounded by a mix of retailers, multicultural eateries, major banks
• Opportunity for future residential or commercial occupation, with potential for residential redevelopment, perfect for a strategic mixed-use investment strategy.
• A strategic and sought-after opportunity in Melbourne’s most in-demand and rapidly evolving precinct, not to be missed