UNRIVALLED VALUE-ADD OPPORTUNITY IN THE HEART OF BOOMING FOOTSCRAY
This unique opportunity to secure the former La Scala Theatre and the adjoining, high-exposure shopfront at 29 Leeds Street, Footscray, with the following key attributes:
• An expansive, former theatre and prime, high-street shopfront span of versatile, open plan building area of 870sqm approx
• Offered with Vacant Possession, providing ultimate flexibility for immediate occupation, investment or development (STCA).
• Zoned Activity Centre 1, primed for higher and better use in refurbishment or redevelopment (STCA).
• Positioned in Footscray’s bustling and evolving activity precinct, 29 Leeds Street benefits from an incredible central location and exceptional pedestrian foot traffic.
• Adjoining the iconic Footscray Market, the property is metres to the Footscray Train Station, Hopkins Street and benefits from exceptional road and public transport connectivity, just 4.5km* west of the Melbourne CBD.
• Surrounded by a mix of destination and boutique retailers, 29 Leeds Street is nearby Victoria University (650m*), Whitten Oval (1km*) and the Maribyrnong River (700m*).
• Opportunity for future residential or commercial occupation, with potential for high end residential redevelopment, perfect for a strategic mixed-use investment strategy.
• A strategic and sought-after opportunity in Melbourne’s most in-demand and rapidly evolving precinct, not to be missed